yellowducky

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

HAPPY Easter♥

Okay so Im on a strict diet of apples,coffee,soup,koka noodles & yogurt. I need to loose 100lbs at least to get me to 100lbs.So Its nearly Easter and I really do not want an egg,just coz it will be over 1,000calories per egg.
Feeling good going a a strict diet(like I mentioned before) Give me a month of soup & sandwich/popcorn/coffee/apples. And then I can start giving up on a few things just need my body into starvation mode to start wasting away the muscle. I know many people say that's a bad way to diet but feck it anyways.Its the only thing on my mind at the moment.Just had a black coffee waiting for dinner @ 6pm. I have to be good and Ill reward myself after this crisis is gone and the shops re-open again. The 1st thing im doing is getting my nails done :D EDIT( AILL ADD MORE IN A WHILE)
Breakfast = 1 apple 1coffee Lunch= Soup ,1coffee Dinner= Soup,1coffee Supper= grilled cheese white sandwich ,1 coffee FOr the next 2weeks. Slowly I will loose some weight.because Im @ 224lbs this will speed up my metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment