yellowducky

Thursday, May 7, 2020

218lbs

7/5/2020---- Okay so I went to see the nurse today to get an injection for my illness. I had granola yogurt,koka noodles,2american pancakes w/jam+blueberries 1coke-a-cola so far today, Im going to have my usual dinner, which is olive s>/feta cheese/colesole/1baked potatoe+ baby leaf Iv only lost 2lbs but Im not going to binge. I think tomorrow is Take-a-way so if we are having take-a-way Ill be vomiting it up. Looking forward to Halloween .Ill probably be a size 6-8 by then.I want to dress up as a fairy with wings and long leg warmers. Feeling tired at the moment which is good coz its stopping me from eating something. 11/5/2020- Well today Im going to have a nice time out for a drive and probably get some lunch out so I'm looking forward to that I have to wait till 1pm till staff come in.I signed a sheet about the care of me sheet and I went online shopping for clothes size 16-18 Iv lost a lot of weight and hopefully they will fit me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment