yellowducky

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Halloween?

Okay so im gradually cutting down on foods of the food pyramid .. Breakfast will probably be the same till I get to 90lbs.Which is American Pancakes with/Blueberries Lunch & dinner will now change to a salad and low carbohydrates foods.Snacks will stay the same, (coffee black.) I was looking on a few ana websites and they said that cutting down is much better than stopping altogether. The BBQ I had today for dinner acutally made me not want the roast lamb chops Salad is a safe food with olives And maybe Ill allow myself to a microwavable potato I think Im down to a size 12-16 now going online shopping and getting nice clothes for the summer. I can not wait till Halloween because I can fit into a costume which will be some kind of animal with wings or a masquerade ball dress. https://www.myproana.com/index.php/blog/81451-coffeegirl17s-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment