yellowducky

Monday, October 5, 2020

EAT TO LIVE DIET

So Its 22days till 31st of October and Im going on a spa breakaway,Iv got 3lbs down from 1st of October .(9days) I am currently 217.5lbs. My Goal weight is 112lbs and my Ultimate Goal weight is 90lbs.(I told the staff that when I do get under 100lbs Ill admit myself into hospital if I do not eat) Feeling in a very good mood at the moment Im surviving on DIet Drinks, Salad,Olvies,Yogurt,Noodles,Bread rolls. ANd of course my coffee.    I still need to loose about 50lbs to get me to my ideal goal weight. Staff said that Iv lost weight on my face -which is good because  I need to loose it all off by 31st. Iv notice my legs are nearly a thigh gap. For the next  22days Im in the house for Covid-19 only 10KM . Ill probably spend the next few weeks trying to stick to a regime and cut down on chocolate and crisps(I acutally can not remember when the last time I had a packet of crisps??"!) I know that the weight and my diet wont last long and Ill start to see improvements  soon. 




Sooo I found out that the Kinard Heritage Spa breakaway is open after Halloween 22nd OCT. So I have about 22days yet .Ill be on a diet and have  sunday dinner every week  



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment