yellowducky

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A size 4

OKay so I am on a strict diet of LOW CARBS.. For the next 2weeks Ill be eating a lot of fruit and soups.I need to loose about 50-90lbs to get me back into a size 4.My mom is really skinny and I really want to loose a few pounds-not for anyone but myself I have to hearing "pull up you pants" or "your top is too small" all the time!! I feel that with my mental illness there is no security and I have regular manic attacks so Iv decided to slim down to a size 4. Iv joined LOSE IT and well I have this diary I got off santa and Iv been writing down stuff that I have to remember.When the corna virus -19 is gone Ill be going to treat myself by getting gel nail art and a massage and a facial :P Within 2days(so far) My tummy is not flabby down,its now a reasonable round baby tummy.I think Iv lost weight but I threw out my weighing scales last year and I don't want staff thinking that im on a diet so I can't use the weighing scales.Since most of my weight is muscle Im just going to sweat out the fat by going swimming-like I said before when the virus is gone I'll be able to do a lot more.I like being in doors and I feel like some sort of failure when I leave the house LOL ya weird huh? it is a nice day out so I don't feel so bad.I can't wait to get into my size (10?) combats? Its my fat waist is the problem I can pull them up expect that they get stuck and wont go above my butt. So For the 1st week of my diet I won't count any calories but The portion sizes and what I do eat will be low in carbs. This means a lot of apples & soup. Ya so Breakfast is 2apples & a coffee lunch can be popcorn and diet coke,or soup. Dinner/supper time will be a big bowl of soup and some water and a lot of water to fill myself up and shrink my tummy. https://www.myproana.com/ https://www.myproana.com/index.php/user/549193-theyellowducky2017/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvvS_Kx7ChY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Rgow2J3fk

No comments:

Post a Comment