yellowducky

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Dear Diary

Okay so I went to McDonalds to day and had Large Fries/Cheese burger no tomatoe sauce/Large Coke-a-cola. Got some Fake Tan in Boots coz they didn't have it in pennys(the one I like is coco brown
Need to read more of my book "The Diamond of Dury Lane" its a library book and Im half way to completing it.Its a children horror because I was reading about James Patterson's book(for adults) and got afraid so I stopped reading his books and went to see something in my age. ST.Patricks day is the next holiday to celebrate and Ill have to go all out and buy something green I don't really like my nail art at the moment its ugly I can't lie but it is not my type of beauty That I like.
Feeling Wide awake after my shower this morning,I love the smell of my shampoo that Id bought yesterday I think.Ya I think it was yesterday when I bought it.Need to put some tan on tonight and read some of my book maybe tomorrow when I feel up to it. I hate it when im upset and can't "reach" the book and just sit down and read a few chapters its best if I just had my lunch and spend the next 3-4hours reading and than play my Nintendo Switch Lite.Okay I have to remember a few things: > When I get my nails done,Choose a light base colour >Put tan on every Saturday >Instead of eating out in Mulingar and get pai thai noodles-go to Mcdonals >Buy goodies in ALDI for the weekend >GO to the Cinema once a week >GO to bed early and have cookies & Tea for supper >Ham & cheese sandwich for lunch > Buy shoes and a Get T-shirt for swimming printed on 10EUROS > Look for games for Nintendo switch on Ebay >Find the number to my brothers mobile >Stay in on Saturday/Sunday expect for cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment