yellowducky

Friday, March 13, 2020

Injection & Mcdonals

Okay so Tonight Im getting a take-a-way instead of a proper dinner wooo!Feeling in a good moon ,yes I didn't go to Mcdonals today after my injection but staff told me I could go tomorrow instead so ya its nice feeling that I can eat and not feel guilty like I did before.About 2years ago my eating disorder was really bad and I felt like a fat pig eating and puking (vomiting) It took me about 2-3months to stop purging,Bulimia was like an addiction that Made me dehydrated .The staff knew that I was suffering and they either put tin foil over food,tell me to choose healthier meals,bring me out for lunch and other meathods they used was buying bottled water that has medication in it for dehydration(When you vomit you loose certain vitamins and water)and encourage me to talk about it.I still worry about my weight but not as much.This morning while I was in the shower There is a shampoo "sanex" and smells really nice must buy some more next week. Its 15:37 and Im sooo hungry for some takeaway https://youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc

No comments:

Post a Comment